For some reason, which I do not know, I like the show Drake and Josh.
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SunTzu</div><div class="ubbcode-body">If your boobs hang to your waist ... the braless look isn't for you .
</div></div>
co-sign
For some reason, which I do not know, I like the show Drake and Josh.
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SunTzu</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Why are there so many Valero stations back in Wise Co.??
</div></div>FasMart bought the VA Double Kwiks, and FasMarts are primarily Valero stations.
----------
The clock is moving too slow for me.
I have too much to do tomorrow.
I shouldn't eat popcorn at work because it gets stuck in my teeth.
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: burton2019</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SunTzu</div><div class="ubbcode-body">If your boobs hang to your waist ... the braless look isn't for you .
</div></div>
co-sign</div></div>
If those folks are going braless, then that's probably how they got to be hanging to their waist to begin with.
Bras should be a requirement for everyone except a-cups.
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
I think fart is a funny word
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: elp6n</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SunTzu</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Why are there so many Valero stations back in Wise Co.??
</div></div>FasMart bought the VA Double Kwiks, and FasMarts are primarily Valero stations.
</div></div>
Seen alot of Marathon gas stations? recently who'd they buy out?...just changed one in st paul
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: raider13</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: elp6n</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SunTzu</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Why are there so many Valero stations back in Wise Co.??
</div></div>FasMart bought the VA Double Kwiks, and FasMarts are primarily Valero stations.
</div></div>
Seen alot of Marathon gas stations? recently who'd they buy out?...just changed one in st paul</div></div>
Those Marathons used to be BP stations - no clue why the change though.
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
Thanks couldnt remember what it was before, even though i had seen it a million times.
Anyway, Mabe in America is one funny ass show.
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: elp6n</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: burton2019</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SunTzu</div><div class="ubbcode-body">If your boobs hang to your waist ... the braless look isn't for you .
</div></div>
co-sign</div></div>
If those folks are going braless, then that's probably how they got to be hanging to their waist to begin with.
Bras should be a requirement for everyone except a-cups. </div></div>
Not all the time though. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]
"Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08
I hate bras. Hell I hate panties too. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]
Bookmarks